RECRUITER / MARKETING
* Los Angeles, CA
* Full-time opportunity
* Salary: Negotiable
* Healthcare Industry
1. Handles field-based employee recruitment, selection, and placement.
2. Identifies new recruitment sources.
3. Maintains a databank of active applicants for placement in client facilities.
4. Prepares reports on talent bank, processed candidates, and accomplishments.
5. Handles networking and building relationships with healthcare professionals to widen recruitment reach.
6. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
7. Must have strong communication skills.
The Marketing Officer handles the search for nursing homes and hospitals for the purpose of placing hired healthcare professionals. He or she is responsible for market research, strategy formulation, and marketing plan implementation with the end in mind of acquiring healthcare facilities for placement of local recruits; networking, establishment of rapport and good relationship with existing client facilities as well as the acquisition of new ones are part of the role of the Marketing Officer.
* Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Complete our online application by clicking on link.
* Call/Visit LA Jobs – (818) 500-0048