Job Title: ACCOUNTING CLERK
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Classification: SOC 43-3031 (Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks)
- Compute, classify and record data to keep financial records complete.
- Compile financial transactions, post entries in journals, and transfer to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Maintain record of accounts payables and receivables to support the payment processing team.
- Monitor accounts and ledgers to regularly track expenses.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Prepare month-end financial reports.
- Prepare and process payroll information.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Prepare job/project costing and expense reports.
- Perform other general office duties, such as handling routine correspondence, entering data, compiling budget data, submitting forms and other government documents.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Financial Management or related, plus one (1) year of financial management, financial analyst, accounting or related experience.
Must also have education or experience:
a) Maintaining and updating database of transactions;
b) Answering queries regarding books/bookings; and
c) Coordinating with other departments on handling books/bookings.
Qualified Candidates should mail their resume to:
714 S Plymouth Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90005