* Downtown Los Angeles
* Full-time opportunity
* Salary: Negotiable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Responsible for managing the general accounting functions for the company
• Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Complete our online application by clicking on the link above.
* Call/Visit LA Jobs – (818) 500-0048