Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Irvine, CA
Hours: 35-40 Hours/Week
- Manage New Product Development (NPD);
- Evaluate and track sales trends of Great Giant Foods USA’s products;
- Review literature on consumer trends to stay current on the food and produce industry;
- Survey employees and consumers to ensure satisfaction;
- Assess products, pricing, and marketing methods from competitors;
- Illustrate data from report findings into graphical representations, and then transcribe them into concise written reports;
- Create and implement methods for collecting company and industry data, such as questionnaires, opinion polls, and surveys;
- Attend management-level conferences to inform company executives of new proposals for distributing and promoting new food items;
- Create and propose pricing of produce and food items to ensure that Transpacific Foods remains competitive with other food retailers;
- Research competitor sales and distribution reports to ensure that Transpacific Foods continues to be a top seller in the food industry;
- Analyze consumer demographic information to ensure that Transpacific Foods is providing the products that consumers are seeking in food and produce (including but not limited to: their preferences, needs, and buying habits);
- Examine the effectiveness of marketing and advertising strategies by our company and by other retailers to guarantee the use of the most effective strategies.
Experience and Requirements:
Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related, and 36 months of project manager experience, or related or
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related, and 60 months of project manager experience, or related.
Qualified Candidates should mail their resume to:
Great Giant Foods USA, Inc.
ATTN: Kojiro Shiraiwa
2603 Main Street, Suite 730
Irvine, CA 92614