Job Title: Controller
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
- Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full, and accurate set of accounting books of the company, reflecting all its activities consistent with US GAAP, relevant federal and state legislations, and internal guidelines set by Management.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department; supervise employees performing all financial and accounting functions.
- Manage the production of business activity reports, financial position forecasts and annual budgets.
- Analyze company’s financial performance versus budgets for management reporting
- Provide management with cash position reports and forecasts, and implement cash management strategies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with outside accountants and/or auditors engaged by the company for its tax filing and reporting requirements.
- Prepare or direct preparation of reports required by regulatory agencies including but not limited to annual contract spreadsheets, contract augmentation, cost reports, audit and utilization reports.
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures, including a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 5 years or 60 months progressive work experience in the occupational field
Qualified applicants should mail their resume to:
American Health Services
Attn: Dimey Angels
26460 Summit Circle
Santa Clarita, CA 91350