Founded in early 2001 in Encino, the company was initially started as a sole proprietorship and in August 2001, it was incorporated in the State of California.
LA Jobs has invested resources, time, effort and faith in our applicants for more than a decade of successful operations. The company mission is to provide the highest quality staffing services to all employer clients and enabling them to hire the right applicant from our company and assign them in a position where they can contribute, grow and ultimately succeed in their field of endeavor. Since its inception, LA Jobs continue to provide employees with rewarding employment opportunities.
At its core, employment is about people and employer. It’s about meeting both their professional needs. LA Jobs professional connection should enable both parties to grow and reach greater heights in the succeeding years, a realization that LA Jobs aim to fulfill at the very core of its existence. The Management of LA Jobs is committed to providing comprehensive recruitment and staffing solutions to exceed client’s expectations. LA Jobs has a proven track record of assisting foreign professionals to acquire working visa with sponsoring companies within our allied network.
LA Jobs offers both permanent and temporary job placements. The regular job openings include:
Entry level positions in Customer Service, Administrative positions, Bookkeeping, Technical Support and Data Entry.
The company has placed applicants for other positions such as: Systems Analysts, CAD Operators, Accountants, Engineers (Electrical, Electronics, Civil), Graphic Artists, Sales and Marketing, Architect, Nurses, Physical Therapists and more.
A distinct area of specialization is LA Jobs proven record of assisting qualified, skilled foreign professionals in obtaining Work Visas and Employment Authorization to enable them to legally work with sponsoring companies that need their services. LA Jobs works with reputable and reliable Immigration Lawyers who can successfully process all pertinent working documents for its application to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. To date, LA Jobs success rate for Working Visa petitions is 99%. To learn more about this service, you can click on H-1B Petitions in the top menu.
The LA Jobs Difference
Several good reasons Why you should choose us:
- We do not charge you for researching your petition.
- 99% success rate for approval of Work Visa petition.
- Strong business process and system that helps achieve success for applicants.
- Free assistance and support in Career Planning and job interview.
- Free evaluation of Resume/ qualification.
- Free enhancement of your professional profile/ resume.
- Orientation and hands-on training may be included (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Operated and managed by Executive Managers with vast experience in staffing services.
- Executives and Consultants with various awards in their field of specialization.
- Reasonable rates and fees with an affordable payment plan.
- Strategic partnership and allied network with reputable Immigration Lawyers.
Send us your resume by fax at (818) 500-0048 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail to our head office listed below:
LA Jobs Employment Agency
18455 Burbank Boulevard #210
Tarzana, CA 91356
Phone: (818) 500-0048 – Call for free consultation